Riding with the ladies this morning was awesome! Everyone I met was friendly and fun. I'm glad that Addi and Sarah got me motivated to wake up and get down there. I'll definitely be back to ride with them on future Saturday mornings.
I'm headed down to the Community Bike Shop now to see if I can get in a little volunteer/learning time before I go spend the evening playing video games with my awesome preteen friend Danny. Today feels very productive and active.
Last night I missed out on the dance party fundraiser for the Donut Hill Skate Park project, which sounded like it was going to be a lot of fun. I wish I'd had the energy, but I knew staying out all night wouldn't make getting up to ride this morning very easy. Hopefully everyone had a great time and maybe got some more info on the project. I went to a previous fundraiser show for them at Brother's Lounge a while back, but didn't get many specific details about the park. The idea sounds interesting, but I want to learn more.
Time to run and keep this day moving. I hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment