Friday, February 12, 2010

Sun!

The sun, it came out! Today is way less cold than it has been, and I know, because I walked all over the place this afternoon.

I feel a lot more fond of Omaha when I am walking around in it, especially if I get to see lots of different neighborhoods. I walked from 26th & St. Mary's to the El Rey taco truck in the Avanza parking lot (tasty burritos!), then to a bank on Saddle Creek, to Caffeine Dreams, and back to my house. The whole long and exciting adventure took me through some places that I don't frequently go on foot and got me excited for all the places my feet will be going this spring and summer. Plus I got to feel like a badass when I told my friends at CD how far I'd just walked.

No comments:

Post a Comment