Sunday, February 7, 2010

Distractions.

I haven't been writing; I've been too busy dancing. And doing a billion other things. Some of it's been stressful and some of it's been great.

This past week I think I entered a whole new realm of bus ridership. The drivers have started warming up to me, I do believe. Even the quiet ones who used to just nod when I said hello have taken to asking me how I'm doing when I get on the bus. It's a simple thing, but it made my week that much better, and I think I'll hang on to it.

I continue to be discouraged from biking by the mess on the ground, but I did get to go out for a couple of decent walks on some of these nice snowy nights.

New on my list of reasons to look forward to warmer weather is a pair of roller blades I found at the thrift store for five dollars. I am so ready to roll. Please, give me clean streets and warm sun.

One day, Spring will come. From that day on, it will be all bike rides and long walks and rollerblading to parties and picnics.

1 comment: