Whoa, my plans for the week are going well! I've already completed 3/5 of the activities I had planned. This is a big accomplishment.
Tonight was the Greenstreet Cycles event, and I'm definitely glad I went. The shop is going to be really cool when they open up and they'll have some nice bikes in there. They've got Cait Irwin working on some murals that are probably going to look way too great and their t-shirts are pretty smart, too. FUN FUN FUN SHINY NEW PLACES FOR SHINY NEW BICYCLES! Thanks to my brother-in-law Josh for picking me up from work so I could go with him.
Looks like I probably won't get to the sidewalk clearing plan and the Bemis plan is sort of up in the air, but if I'm not looking at art, I will definitely be doing something else worthwile, so DON'T WORRY.
Uh, other news? Saw Broken Embraces. It was pretty and they made Penelope Cruz up like Audrey Hepburn and stuff and I think I liked it! Saw Avatar. It was pretty and I hated it. Also, three hours of 3D might be more than I can physically handle. Wine tastes good and middle aged suburban housewives aren't always that friendly (Corkscrew event started off a little cold but got better with more wine).
I overheard a conversation on the bus yesterday about computer engineering, programming, and the potential for creating a super lethal signal of some sort. It all sounded incredibly nerdy and dangerous. I loved it.
What a week. Time for drinks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment